Rating ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 4.7
I found this great deal on Daraz! Check it out!
Product Name: Zero® ICON Smartwatch 1.32" TFT HD Display | Bluetooth Calling, 100+ Sports Modes, Health Monitoring | IP68 Water Resistance | Customizable Watch Faces | Long Battery Life | Best Price Smartwatch for Men, Women, iOS & Android Users
Product Price: Rs.16,999
Discount Price: Rs.6,999
👉 Check Price on Draz
Rating ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 4.8found this great deal on Daraz! Check it out! Product Name: Zero® Luna Smart Watch | 1.39” TFT Display, Calling, 100+ Watch Faces | IP67 Waterproof, SpO2 & Heart Rate Monitor | Best Price Smartwatch for Men & Women, IOS & Android
Product Price: Rs.21,499Discount Price: Rs.5,999Rating ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 4.6
I found this great deal on Daraz! Check it out!
Product Name: Watch 9 10 11 Max Smartwatch | Bluetooth Calling | Wireless Charging | Full Touch Display | Smart Fitness Watch
Product Price: Rs.5,999
Discount Price: Rs.1,849
👉 Check Price on Draz Rating ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 4.7
I found this great deal on Daraz! Check it out!
Product Name: Zero® Ignite Smart Watch | 1.83” IPS Curved Screen, Calling, 100+ Watch Faces | IP67 Waterproof, SpO2 & Heart Rate Monitor | Best Price Smartwatch for Men & Women, IOS & Android
Product Price: Rs.24,999
Discount Price: Rs.5,999
👉 Check Price on Draz
Rating ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 4.7
I found this great deal on Daraz! Check it out!
Product Name: Zero® Elite Smart Watch | 2.04" AMOLED Display, Bluetooth 5.3, Health Monitoring, IP67 Waterproof | All-in-One Fitness and Lifestyle Smartwatch
Product Price: Rs.29,999
Discount Price: Rs.9,899
Rating ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 4.7
I found this great deal on Daraz! Check it out!
Product Name: Zero® Qube Smartwatch 1.83 Inch Fluid Display | Swift UI Smart Watch | Bluetooth Fitness Tracker | Health Monitoring Smartwatch | Sports Modes | Smart Notifications | Custom Watch Faces | Android & iOS Compatible | 1 Year Warranty
Product Price: Rs.19,999
Discount Price: Rs.6,999
Rating ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐⭐ 4.7
I found this great deal on Daraz! Check it out!
Product Name: GT1 Smart Watch for Men & Women Stylish Fitness Smartwatch Heart Rate & Sleep Monitor Sports Mode Waterproof Watch GT1 Long Battery Life Latest GT1 Smartwatch Design
Product Price: Rs.4,000
Discount Price: Rs.2,268
I found this great deal on Daraz! Check it out!
Product Name: T10 Ultra Smartwatch 2.09inch HD Big Screen Magnetic Wireless Charging Wacth 8 49mm Smart Watch Bluetooth Call Sleep Monitor Men Women Watch
Product Price: Rs.5,199
Discount Price: Rs.1,499
I found this great deal on Daraz! Check it out!
Product Name: Zero® Bolt Pro Smart Watch 1.83 Inch HD Display | Bluetooth Calling Smartwatch | 100+ Sports Modes | 100+ Watch Faces | Fitness Tracker | Heart Rate & SpO2 Monitor | Smart Notifications | Qibla & Prayer Times | IP66 Water Resistant | Voice Assistant |
Product Price: Rs.18,999
Discount Price: Rs.6,999













0 Reviews:
Post Your Review